Our top 5 reasons to get a manicure!
We understand that these chilly, dry winter days are harsh on our skin and nails and in order to keep on looking and feeling great, paying regular visits to your favourite spa is important.
Here are our top 5 reasons to get a manicure:
- Winter dryness must be avoided - If the Johannesburg winter weather has taken its toll on your nails and cuticles, paying a visit to the Destiny Hotel Health & Wellness Spa for a manicure, will help to revive your nails and get your cuticles moisturized and in shape.
- Take some time out to relax and revive — Every woman will agree with us, that visiting her favourite spa is not only to leave looking good and feeling refreshed, but also to enjoy some ‘me time’ and relax. While getting that well-deserved manicure, you also get to calm your mind and stop running around for a little while.
- Maintain a healthy nail – Keeping the nail healthy can be a bit tricky for those busy hard-working ladies out there. Maintaining a healthy nail with a regular manicure can ensure that you are doing everything possible to keep things looking and feeling great.
- Presentation and image – Whether you are a stay at home Mum or a career driven lady, keeping your nails in good shape is important. Presentation and image are vital and have an impact on how other relate to you on a personal or business level.
- Keep up to date with current trends - Making sure your nails look good and feel great is one thing, but to fall behind in the latest fashion trend is another! Fashion is everywhere, TV, magazines, movies and most importantly, the internet. Make sure you don’t fall behind; stay ahead of the game with the latest colours, textures and acrylics!
If you'd like to treat yourself to a relaxing feel-good manicure, please book your appointment by calling us on +27 (0)11 979 0044 or simply book online.